Introducing Cayaba Care's Doula Program!
Prenatal, birth, and postpartum preparation and support throughout your pregnancy journey.
Cayaba Care's Doula Program
All Cayaba Care Members will receive:
1. Doula led virtual birth education classes received through MOMS series.
2. A 1:1 consultation with a doula to decide if working with a doula is right for you.
Doula Service Offerings
We offer 2, 90-minute in-home birth preparation visits with a doula ideal for individuals that want to have private individualized sessions, involve family/friends, and have hands-on guidance.
Completed prenatal services desiring to add birth support only. We provide 10-15 hours of support during birth.
Initial virtual visit with doula prenatally.
In-home: We offer specialized postpartum doula support including two 3-hour visits in the home.
Complete Doula Service
- 3 in-person tailored birth preparation visits, 1 hour each that include a doula
- In-person Birth Support
- 2 in-home, up to 4 hour postpartum visits within two weeks of birth
- 1:1 video consultation
- 3 virtual visits
- Birth plan support and education
- Unlimited text support until birth
- Partner support
- Availability via phone call or text to help assist with birth options or answer questions.
- 3 postpartum follow-up appointments
- Recovery and self care techniques
- Lactation support
- Unlimited text support for up to 1 month postpartum