Last updated Apr 20, 2022
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Through your use of the Website, Cayaba will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you directly or indirectly as outlined below.
- Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, Cayaba will collect personal information when you:
Sign Up: When you sign up through the Website form, we will initially collect your ZIP code to determine whether we provide services in your area. If we do provide services in your area, we will use a HIPAA compliant form to collect your personal identifiers (name, insurance information, email, phone number, date of birth) and health information (pregnancy status). We will use this information to contact you to confirm whether you would like to enroll in our services. If you decide to enroll in our services, we will set up a patient file with your personal information and use the information to communicate with you in the future and provide you with our services. If you agree, we will also use your personal identifiers to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you, such as additional service offerings. You can opt-out of receiving our emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in each email. If you consent (opt in) to receive account-related text messages to your cellular telephone number, we will use your cellular telephone number to send you automated text messages through an autodialer. Message and data rates may apply. Reply “STOP” to any promotional text message to stop us from sending you future promotional text messages, or “HELP” for further assistance. Message frequency varies. Your agreement to receive promotional text messages is not a condition of any purchase from us.
Schedule a Call: If you decide to schedule a call to discuss our services, you will be routed to our third party calendar appointment provider, through which we will collect your name, email address, and call availability. We will use this information to schedule our initial call with you.
Apply to Join the Team: If you would like to join the Cayaba Care team through our website, you will be redirected to our HR recruitment system provider, which will collect your identifiers (name, email address, and phone number), employment information (job history, and CV). We will use this information to assess your suitability for the role for which you submit your application.
Cayaba may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, when you use our Website, Cayaba automatically collects information via cookies and similar technologies. This information includes your:
- Usage information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (iii) diagnose and repair errors.
- Device information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (iii) diagnose and repair errors; (iv) remember your preferences; and (v) provide enhanced functionality.
- Location information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (iii) diagnose and repair errors; (iv) remember your preferences; and (v) provide enhanced functionality.
Particular third-party cookies on our Website to note include:
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel, on the Website as well as other websites on which Facebook Pixel is installed, is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. To opt-out of this sharing and displaying of Facebook ads, visit your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
A. General Sharing
- Within Cayaba: Where necessary, Cayaba will share your personal information within Cayaba in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: Cayaba will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on Cayaba’s behalf. These service providers include our IT support and security, calendar and scheduler provider, customer relationship management provider, electronic medical record provider, online form provider, HR/Recruiting provider, and email provider.
- With Payor: In the event you are not paying for our services yourself, we will share only the necessary identifiers and health information to the individual or entity with financial responsibility only to process payment for the services provided to you.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that Cayaba enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of Cayaba, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, Cayaba would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
- For legal purposes: Cayaba will share your personal information where legally required, in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
3. DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
Cayaba implements and maintains reasonable security measures to help protect the personal information that Cayaba collects and maintains, including access controls and encryption. However, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent malicious attacks to our systems 100% of the time.
5. AGE RESTRICTION
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).